Both
55.56%
Neither
0%
9 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zann Consortium & Bounty Hunting
(putting both in the same thread since they're small) 

I just wanted to bring to your attention this group. The Zann Consortium. I don't think they are very well known. But who knows maybe you guys will like em. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zann_Consortium/Legends

The next thing is what about bounty hunting quests? Basically you go to someone and get a quest to kill a target and get money. Maybe have the target protected by mercenaries or something. And/or maybe rivals that try to kill your target and/or you. I don't know if any of that is possible. but yeah.

PS: I got a lot of small ideas like this. Like mobs to add and factions and mini-games. Where do I put that? or just forget that stuff?
You can make a thread for whatever you want, but as for a more in-depth bounty hunting system, it's definitely something we're aiming to do at some point. I know it sucks not being able to say when, and we're sorry, but yes we feel the same way, after all we are just fans who wanna make a star wars experience and everything that comes with that.
The mercenary idea definitely sounds interesting. And yeah, any idea you have, feel free to post a new thread about it.
Oh yeah. I was looking at the FAQ and you said you're content is gonna span across different time periods. Does that mean you'll add an option to pick which era we're in? (Old Republic, Clone Wars, Rebellion, etc) Or is it gonna be all eras mixed into one universe?
(03-04-2017, 05:23 PM)Noot4Noot Wrote: Oh yeah. I was looking at the FAQ and you said you're content is gonna span across different time periods. Does that mean you'll add an option to pick which era we're in? (Old Republic, Clone Wars, Rebellion, etc) Or is it gonna be all eras mixed into one universe?

When we actually start adding content from known separate timelines we're probably going to end up separating the timelines into different mods, obviously there will be some degree of overlap, like for instance maybe a structure from the prequel era would still be in the OT mod but it would be destroyed and in ruins, something like that.  We'll figure that out as we get closer to having multiple time periods, but that's our initial thinking.
I think you should make some people on different planets have quests where you have to go and assassinate someone. I think that would be cool.