• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Force Defend Bug
Hey, guys
The mod is spectacular but i'm having an issue that i cant seem to resolve.

When i first unlocked the Force Defend ability everything was great untill suddenly it stopped working. I tried diying again, leveling up and putting more point in it, going to different planets, changing keybinds, but nothing worked.

I've looked around for a similar issue but couldn't find anything like it on forums.

All the best to you guys, and you did a great job on the mod

ps: do sith appear as enemies after a certain level? a "being hunted" mechaninc would be cool to have
This sounds like our force system really not feeling itself. It arguably wasn't the best implementation of a system ever and has always had some strange problems like this pop up from time to time. Luckily it'll be remade from the ground up in 2.0, but the 1.3 version truthfully is unstable at best. As for the sith coming after you thing, we're thinking about new ways to have interaction with random enemies in 2.0, but we can't say that it would ever be based around a jedi/sith random enemy. We just don't think it fits into the tine line and/or time period of the mod too well. If and when prequel content rolls around and it would make more canon sense then you could probably expect something more specific to what you suggested. Thanks for playin homie.
(05-10-2017, 10:51 PM)Weaston Wrote: This sounds like our force system really not feeling itself.  It arguably wasn't the best implementation of a system ever and has always had some strange problems like this pop up from time to time.  Luckily it'll be remade from the ground up in 2.0, but the 1.3 version truthfully is unstable at best.  As for the sith coming after you thing, we're thinking about new ways to have interaction with random enemies in 2.0, but we can't say that it would ever be based around a jedi/sith random enemy.  We just don't think it fits into the tine line and/or time period of the mod too well.  If and when prequel content rolls around and it would make more canon sense then you could probably expect something more specific to what you suggested.  Thanks for playin homie.

Can't wait then. This mod has improved by leaps and bounds over the years Smile