• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroes, and other small ideas
I propose :
  The heroic rank, which would allow having special abilities, or more life ... In short.

A boss Boba Fett who drops his armor or his jet pack, or then the palace of Jaba, which will allow being a bounty hunter. Missions may also be given by the Empire.

The empire's mission to locate rebel bases

Explosives (thermal detonators) which do not damage the structures

Improve the interior of the AT-ST, that means a vision like when you're inside a ship, and then make it a little more OPWink

I know it's complicated to realize, I know you will not do everything, but your mod awesome, and you have all my support! Smile
Khmmm... Its a realy good idea) Im rate this idea) but boss boba-fett is a realy poop idea)Add all this only not adding in mod Boba-fett,Boba-fett is realy not good idea -that he's not working on Jabba,He working only On Galaxy Empire
(05-07-2017, 05:23 PM)Sparky Wrote: Khmmm... Its a realy good idea) Im rate this idea) but boss boba-fett is a realy poop idea)Add all this only not adding in mod Boba-fett,Boba-fett is realy not good idea -that he's not working on Jabba,He working only On Galaxy Empire

You are right for Boba Fett, but i think PSWM nerf à boss...

Other idea : Be able to personalize the soldiers and thus make them stronger