• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The server is open!
Information 
The server is open!

I'm glad to announce the opening of the first Parzi's Star Wars Mod server!

http://jedicube.net/

We invite all the fans of this great PSWM and thank its creators for their creativity and patience in the development.
This is server of fans.  There are no official server

Welcome to the Star Wars universe

Parzivail Modding Team - can i leave it here?

We are pleased to promote your mod to the masses and give feedback on the server work of the mod
is this crack or prenium?
(04-29-2017, 12:05 PM)DiamondCrafter04 Wrote: is this crack or prenium?

What is meaningfull: this works. You can register, download launcher from site and play. It's easy

It is free -> you need no money to play
I downloaded the launch but can't login with my login. What should I do?
(04-30-2017, 06:48 AM)Maxtrixire Wrote: I downloaded the launch but can't login with my login. What should I do?

Hello. I have checked entrance to server with your login and new password - all is ok. Check your new password in PM
Quote:The server is open!

I'm glad to announce the opening of the first Parzi's Star Wars Mod server!

http://jedicube.net/

Hot news! xD 

Welcome bonuses:

Bonus 1) all players that fully accomplished Rebels quests get full set of jetpack armor and exclusive blaster rifle

To receive bonus: accomplish all rebel quests and write it in our forum in fork "Events and activities". We will contact you and give items.

Bonus 2) all players with total of 20 hours online will receive exclusive blocks for building their bases and will receive exclusive blaster pistol with ammo   

To receive bonus: play on server and get in sum 20 hours and write it in our forum in fork "Events and activities". We will contact you and give items.
(04-30-2017, 06:45 AM)8bit.Starlight Wrote:
(04-29-2017, 12:05 PM)DiamondCrafter04 Wrote: is this crack or prenium?

What is meaningfull: this works. You can register, download launcher from site and play. It's easy

It is free -> you need no money to play

If this is a cracked server, unfortunately, we cannot condone it.