• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worlds
So i was just exploring all the planets once more in creative, trying to see if i missed anything. Then i realized how on most of the planets, there is a base for both of the sides, even though some of them never had an imperial or rebel base in the movies. I wish in the future you changed the imperial base on hoth to maybe a landed transport ship or star destroyer, and you just kept the imperial bases on endor to a shield generator and maybe an outpost, and put the main imperial base on coruscant. Just a suggestion, but i think it would be a pretty good upgrade to the mod!
I agree also I think you should add most if not all of the planets on the hyperdrive block so we have a lot more to explore. Also, you should add a way to fly to the planets yourself instead of using a hyperdrive.
(03-29-2017, 08:23 PM)kappa5000 Wrote: So i was just exploring all the planets once more in creative, trying to see if i missed anything. Then i realized how on most of the planets, there is a base for both of the sides, even though some of them never had an imperial or rebel base in the movies. I wish in the future you changed the imperial base on hoth to maybe a landed transport ship or star destroyer, and you just kept the imperial bases on endor to a shield generator and maybe an outpost, and put the main imperial base on coruscant. Just a suggestion, but i think it would be a pretty good upgrade to the mod!

We're completely overhauling questing in 2.0, but we did that for a reason. Both imperials and rebels needed some fashion of a base on each planet so, during quests, you'd have a place to get ships, get armor, train with your blaster, and report to your commander. We simply couldn't fit all of that in a lander, nor would it make sense.
in 2.0, where will the main imperial base be then?