• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyber Ores and Crystals
I don't think this should go here as it's not really a bug, but I have a problem. From what I can tell, there's no way to turn Kyber Ore into a Kyber Crystal. I don't see any info on either Kyber Ore or Kyber Crystals on the wiki, so I really have no clue. All methods I tried didn't work.
Also, there's a glitch where if I combine 3 Crystal shards with the Crystal compressor, it doesn't make a Crystal. The shards just disappear and nothing happens if I put more in.
(03-16-2017, 02:53 PM)a4955 Wrote: I don't think this should go here as it's not really a bug, but I have a problem. From what I can tell, there's no way to turn Kyber Ore into a Kyber Crystal. I don't see any info on either Kyber Ore or Kyber Crystals on the wiki, so I really have no clue. All methods I tried didn't work.

(03-17-2017, 04:44 PM)a4955 Wrote: Also, there's a glitch where if I combine 3 Crystal shards with the Crystal compressor, it doesn't make a Crystal. The shards just disappear and nothing happens if I put more in.

We're fixing this in 2.0.
Hello, I am French and my English is very bad. I am thus going to use a translator to be able to speak.

I meet the same problem with the compressor.
When think of having found you the problem and to have solved him?
I do not press you, but just to have an idea in time.

The time when the problem is solved, I would give the crystal against three blocks to kiber crystal ore.
But obliges his me must to be present on the server and it is all the same getting tired ^^.

Cordialement