• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yoda's Quest
Question 
So basically I am trying to complete Yoda's  first quest, the one where he wants you to learn how to force grab but I cant figure it out. I've tried everything! Please help! Thanks, Anorak
Moved to Miscellaneous.
(03-10-2017, 02:57 AM)Anorak Wrote: So basically I am trying to complete Yoda's  first quest, the one where he wants you to learn how to force grab but I cant figure it out. I've tried everything! Please help! Thanks, Anorak

Hello, you should kill mobs to gain experience points (XP). From time to time you will get level-up and can select and study new ability of Force. After couple of lvl-up's you reveal and learn force "grab". After that, just go and tell with Yoda again.
You need Holocron, use /cron level 100 command, you will get all force powers, press v or what ever is your keybinding who opens force powers, look for Grab, study it, talk to Yoda
Hello,
Can anyone explain how to complete Yoda´s third quest.

Bye,
(03-12-2017, 12:53 PM)8bit.Starlight Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 02:57 AM)Anorak Wrote: So basically I am trying to complete Yoda's  first quest, the one where he wants you to learn how to force grab but I cant figure it out. I've tried everything! Please help! Thanks, Anorak

Hello, you should kill mobs to gain experience points (XP). From time to time you will get level-up and can select and study new ability of Force. After couple of lvl-up's you reveal and learn force "grab". After that, just go and tell with Yoda again.

Im trying to do the same but when i got to dagobah my skyhopper despawned after i jumped out of hyperspace now im stranded id go to tatooine but i have no thingy to get there
(05-08-2017, 09:29 PM)Greatname2001 Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 12:53 PM)8bit.Starlight Wrote:

Im trying to do the same but when i got to dagobah my skyhopper despawned after i jumped out of hyperspace now im stranded id go to tatooine but i have no thingy to get there

Hi,
this is a little bug, what is the best way to make it through is to turn the creative game mode and give you a new ship. apparently, this will be fixed in the 2.0 according to developers.
c'est par ce que l'on joue au même jeu que les frontières s'amincissent !