• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canon
So i was reading the mod description, and I just had a question about the canon aspect of the mod: so a lot of things from legends are mentioned/referenced in canon, but fully described in legends. Would things like those be eligible to be in your mod?
(03-06-2017, 10:37 PM)kappa5000 Wrote: So i was reading the mod description, and I just had a question about the canon aspect of the mod: so a lot of things from legends are mentioned/referenced in canon, but fully described in legends. Would things like those be eligible to be in your mod?

Yes extremely, in fact, we like some things in legends even more than some of the more obscure canon stuff.  What is now known as "Legends" is still canon in our book, and we both like it and use it for the mod.
I know, right! Disney came in and just took out a lot of amazing things and just shoved them aside, with no hope in being in the movies. I'm really glad they kept the clone wars as canon, a lot of fans would actually riot if they made the clone wars be in legends.

Speaking of the clone wars, would you guys add some stuff from Star Wars Rebels to be in the galactic civil war storyline/path (i'm assuming that when you do add the prequel and sequel info it will be in a totally different storyline)?